Friday, September 30, 2005

should i keep 'indian star'?

Two days ago, i suddenly have this urge to keep a tortoise as companion :D. Knowing that weeliem has some, i consulted him.


weeliem's indian star :p so cute

To my surprise, his lil' tortoise costed him RM100! I didn't expect it to be so expensive. So now, i'm still considering of getting one or not. He said, he could get one for me at RM80. His tortoise

RM80 for a tortoise? Should i or should i not?



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me and lil' indian star :p

6 comments:

natala said...

maybe you will win the cash attack ;)
cute turtle!

sojourner said...

I think I saw the same kind of tortoise in penang selling for RM50

eechia said...

hehe,thanks natala, how i wish...

kevin, i heard from chunwei about that too.. :D thanks for informing

li mei said...

hahaha... my pignose cost more than RM100

eechia said...

limei, wat's pignose? :D

limei said...

u can see my baby pignose at the link below
http://juvianlow.multiply.com/photos/photo/4/13.JPG