Thursday, September 15, 2005

meet orangie.. ;p

ahahhaa... i find this too farnie.. i think i haf to post it...
i was looking for a name for my adopted tiger.. so i asked gim for suggestions

me: ehh..gimme a name for tiger
gim: a name for tiger????

me: tiger l
me: a name for my tiger
me: i want to adopt a tiger
me: adopt a tiger???
gim: stripes!
gim: how to adopt tiger?
me: urmm.. besides tat?
me: wat program
me: ohh..
gim: i also wanrt
me:
gim: belang
me: in ur blog ar?
me:
me: dunwan belang
gim: how to adopt one?
me: http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/
gim: pay how much?
me: free one la
me: put on the blog one
me:
me: u tot real one??
gim: bodoh!
me: so stupid!
gim: i thought some environment conservation programme


ahaha.. i couldn't stop laughing.. =))

4 comments:

tash said...

yea hehehe i had d same experience when i told them i hav a virtual pet..they were like wat? how much? how to keep in yr hostel?etcetc..
i told them i keep him in my computer..

eechia said...

keke..farniee horr.. :p

little j said...

LOL... so bad lar u make fun of gimhan :p

gim said...

Aahah....I realised that you had 'censored' some parts of the conversation...