Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Please do not return again..

Surprised.
Surprised..
There's no cramp or any discomfort this month.

I've been preparing myself mentally and physically these few days.. for the few hours of pain i thought i might suffered. I've even prayed for lesser pain.

I was scared. So afraid of the pain, considering what i'd endured for the past few months.

Last month, i almost collapsed while i was queuing to pay for the painkiller and a bottle of mineral water. I couldn't wait anymore, I swallowed two painkillers before i even pay for it. Sensing that something is wrong, i asked my friend to Q up for me to pay for the pills as i ran to the washroom where i vomited.

Gosh, I was in agony..

Two months ago, i need to take half day off.. so that i could battle with the pain in the comfort of my bed... (most of the time i just sleep :p)

but this month.. i'm thankful for there's no pain.
I wish that these pains would just leave me alone foreeeeeeveerrrrr...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! You can visit mine at
Visit Our Site
Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

little j said...

eeee... i'm terrified of those pains too :(

tash said...

my cousin sis bought me a ...water..wat was it called??aiyo can't remember..anyway, it's water bag that will keep d water warm inside..un? hehehe it will help to relieve d pain quite well...

eechia said...

jayne,u still having those cramp now?

yea, kaisim..i've heard of it..from amway one?but never try it before :p hopefully i wont need it :p

little j said...

sometimes yea... when it does come, it almost kills :(

eechia said...

eee..jayne..i understand totally how it feels... :(