Wednesday, September 28, 2005

BIRTHDAYssss again.. :p

Happy birthday BEELIE, :p
We're goin out to celebrate for her tonight.. wheee~ girls night outing again :p

Yesterday, 27th Sept was CANMY's birthday..
Canmy is my friend of 18 years!!! wow!
I've know her more than half of my life..
She'll be having her birthday party this weekend in Taiping..
yay! I'm goin back to Taiping this Saturday..
miss my lil' peaceful hometown like crazy..
haven't been back for quite some time..
maybe it's time to meet up with my 'loved' ones?




.. looking forward for the reunion ...

3 comments:

tash said...

hye girl~~~let me know when u r in tpg k..i'm in tpg d...hehehe

Sivin Kit said...

Taiping is so beautiful!

eechia said...

yeaaa...kaisim.. will surely contact u ler..when i reach taiping!
see ya tmrw :p

yeaa,ps sivin.. taiping is very beautiful indeed :p