Friday, September 02, 2005

My Sabbath 02.09.05 3.39pm

Yesterday Annette said that it’s good to practice Sabbath on our own. I guess I really need one.

Sabbath means, reflecting what you have been doing for the past one week or more. Trying to recall what you have learnt or encountered. Hmm, I’m not sure if I’m getting it correct. But, I’ll just do it anyway :)

So, here is it, in no chronicle orders, or any order for a matter of fact, I’ll just scribble about anything that come to my mind :D

  • I’m listening to “Get Your Number” by Mariah Carey ft Jermaine Dupri. I like this song
  • I had bought more than 12 pieces of clothes (tops and bottoms) in a span of 3 months – It’s MEGA sales!
  • I’ve met up with my old buddies(Canmy, Eevon, Hoonli) last Saturday over a friend’s birthday party which I was not invited *grin* (the birthday girl tot that I’m still in MMU, Malacca! That’s why she didn’t invite me :D).
  • We chatted about the past (way back to primary school!), now and future.
  • I’ll be meeting one of my best friend, maybe the bestest, during secondary school, this Sunday! I’m excited.
  • Been keeping in touch with old buddies through blog (kaisim, jayne)
  • I’m taking a 3-months break to make/reconsider a major decision of what I had always wanted to do 2 years ago.
  • I’m unchurched! (for various reasons- er, is there such word?)
  • Reexamining my faith.
  • I found partners to explore other churches together and we started Symphony after we were given some assignments from a pastor.
  • Visited more churches than I have for the past 3 years.
  • Discover a church that served real wine during communion! *grin*
  • Found a church I like.
  • But still unchurched :) but I’m excited to go to church again!
  • Talk to a pastor on Yahoo Messenger. And I think that’s cool :D
  • I had been reading blogs. Many blogs.
  • Started to blog again.
  • Attending all bible surgeons’ meeting.
*Bible surgeonsthe name of a bible study group in MMU, facilitated by Annette and Kevin. We meet on 8.15pm @ B3-6-8, Cyberia every Thursday.

  • Am tremendously blessed by studying the Words with Annette before CF, even though it was only 30minutes
  • Has been a potato couch.
  • Oh, I’ve graduated!*smiles*
  • Took a family photo during my convocation.
  • He called me a few times after so many years to ask for something.
  • Make someone’s life miserable, and I feel miserable too.
  • Try to be a friend.
  • Idle for 3 weeks.
  • Visited my god-sister.
  • Ate in Murni. And I like it.
  • My FYP supervisor invited me to join his company, but I haven’t finish doing the task he gave. :(
  • I want to do my Master by research, but couldn’t get any funding.
  • I met a Cambodian girl in the campus and became friend.
  • I missed singing and playing with Cambodian kids.
  • I missed Cambodia food.
  • I enjoy being lazy and doing nothing.
  • Missed Acts’ worship.
  • Oh, I cycled in Putrajaya!
  • I enjoyed the garden in Alamanda.
  • Rejoice on my friend’s wedding. (that makes me feel old, ahaha..)
  • Will be catching up with Canmy during her birthday party on 1st Oct in Taiping. (looking forward to it)
  • I felt disconnected.
  • I missed my old friends and I learn to appreciate them.
  • Decided to buy a second hand, limited edition Kelisa, but at the end the owner decided not to sell *rolled eyes*
  • read "his little secret" on sherman kuek's blog and am encouraged..
  • Thinking of my ‘family..’
  • I’m still listening to Mariah’s number.
  • She’s making a BIG come back! BIGGER than before!.
  • I love her :D

Mmm.. that’s all I could think of. I think I’m just merely listing down what I have done or how I feel.

mm.. I’m feeling better now.. yay!!

4 comments:

tash said...

fuhsai!! u did alot man..let me c..guess mine is study, online, take bath, s*^t,eat,study,study study study..now my turn to feel tat my life is....wat is my life?

eechia said...

ahahah,kaisim, tat was what i did for a few months laa :p. your finals are coming ya? all the best yea :p *muacks*

Sivin Kit said...

interesting that Sabbath is more than just rest (and usually do nothing) but also a time to recollect the "blessings" and "moments" as well as reflect and rexamine ourselves. .. there's an Old Hymn I like .. at least the lyrics :-) "count your blessings, count them one by one!" another song I found helpful is an song written by an Irish Vineyard songwriter "Search me, know me"

tash said...

hey girl..yeah need yr luck badly heheh thank q!1u too watever it is..gambadeh k..everything will b alrite...hugz!