Friday, September 23, 2005

happy belated birthday, roomie :p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

21.09.05 was when my roomie turns 23. This girl has showed me the real meaning of friendship. Looking at the way she treats her friends, I'm really thankful for a friend/roomie like her.(tho at times there may be conflicts :p) She has very much been a part of my life. Especially since I moved to JB after F5. I do not have much friends there. She was kind enough bring me around jb and introducing me to her friends even though we just met three years back. Then, my life in JB has never been the same again. :p

she's also the ONLY girl that i've come across who, can SLEEP as much as she wants and WATCH as many series as she likes but STILL scores EXTREMELY well in exam


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When the clock struck 12am on that night, we celebrated her birthday with simplicity .

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The next day, we gave her a treat at TGI Friday. It was our first time there. And we really had a lot of fun.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The food was good. So is the atmosphere and the crews. :p
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In TGIF, the crews help us to give our friend a memorable birthday, by joining in the bash. They treated the birthday girl an ice-cream and sang a birthday song plus 'we will rock you-TGIF-birthday-version'. I think they sang the song practically more than 10 times that day, as many people celebrate birthday there. My roomie was made to stand on the chair to give a thank you speech.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then, they were forced to blow the candle without bending down.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
crazy bunch of girls who likes to take photos :p

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Handbook For Subversive, Dissident Blogging
Reporters Without Borders in their attempts to promote free speech and discussion of and exchange of ideas, recently came out with a downloadable handbook on blogging called "Handbook For Bloggers And ...
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse poster print related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse poster print

little j said...

ahhh.... b'day at TGIF! haha... yea the crews go gila and they'll sometimes use the chair to hit the ground (thinking it's some sort of drums) LOL... very happy pics u got there :p

eechia said...

yeaa..tat day they used thier feet to storm on the ground :p
pretty interesting..
ahh..i'm starting to like TGIF :p
yea..i like the pics..but most of it are quite blur :p

natala said...

wow... tgi fridays :) looks like a great time! we have them all over washington dc :)
but my favorite to eat is a place called "penang" :) and mt husband tells me it is a bit authentic (he grew up in penang!) small world....

eechia said...

wow.. ur husband is from penang?a malaysian? a very small world indeed :)

natala said...

he's actually not malaysian - although he says he feels very much malaysian. he was raised there... i really want to visit someday, so i can see all of the wonderful places he talks about...

eechia said...

ic, if you ever happen to drop by, do lemme know, maybe we could meet up :p