Thursday, November 24, 2005

YTL and Mariah Carey

People like this inspire me... spiritually...

A Story to Live By : SUCCESS
A report on the life of Tan Sri Francis Yeoh

YTL 50th Anniversary Concert of Celebration
"These free concerts are a hearty thanksgiving to God for all his blessings, and a tribute to the very people who have been the life of the company for half a century and achieved its goals: You.

Come enjoy with YTL a four-day treat of sumptuous musical and theatre fare, and join us then as Russell Watson, Britain’s most celebrated Tenor, puts on a powerful show of contemporary classical music backed by the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra – all held amidst the lush, cool surroundings of the stunning Sentul Park."



Mariah Winning Speech : Best Female R&B

"..... So basically, thank you to the audience and if it wasn't right, I tried, I did the best I could. But thank you God. The only reason I am here is because of the grace of God and if you believe you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. Thank you so much..... " - Mariah Carey -


Like it or not, her songs had inspired me... before.. and they will always do..
Her faith ... encourages me to move on.... ...with my Creator....
Her passions...energizes me....

No comments: