Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Winner List :D

The winners list is out!! I think I got the highest marks since my name is the first one. Muahahah..

Oh, all my friends that joined the contest won’t the 3rd prize! Each got 2 X RM240 tickets to watch SWL live in Bukit Jalil this Friday. I’ll be bringing my roommate to Taipei, since it was our deal. Whoever wins will bring the other one along. Hence, I’ll be going to watch SWL live this Friday too. Hehe..

The reason we joined this contest was just to win the 3rd prize, since all the cheap tickets were sold out, we were too poor to buy the more expensive ones. We decided to invest on the SMS contest. As we played, our appetite grew; we wanted to win the BIG prize, since we need to spend quite some time looking for answers.

Now tat I’ve won the Grand Prize, I wish I could get the first prize. The first prize winners get to sit so near to the stage and they get to meet Jacky Chueng in person~
My trip to Taipei is only 3 days (Galaxy didn’t want to extend or change the return flight for us :( ) Plus, I may not get VIP seat there.

But then, look at the bright side, I'll get to meet my aunt and my cousin(whom I've never met before all my life in Taipei) for FREE :D ~

Well, many say I should be satisfied with what I have. I do. But the greediness unsatisfactory is eating me up… Ahh.. human nature?

Anyway, I’m happy, and I’m trying to be really happy of this blessing… but I’m really thankful that I’ve .. won.. no.. WE HAVE WON!

No comments: