Friday, November 18, 2005

friday lunch at office

It’s Friday again! How fast time files!! Time seem to be passing faster when I was at work than on holiday. Is it because I have more things to do in the office? Hrm.. Can I have the clock stop ticking for a while? I need more time~ Hours passed after another so quickly that had me grasping for more air… more space…

It’s lunch time now, and I’m having my lunch in the lab. The boss is not around. So, it’s kinda relaxing now, but I’m in the mood for work, so I will not be relaxing all the way. Having lunch in the office proves that :p This weekend will be a working one for me~ Urgh.

Yesterday’s online cg was pretty fun with lobak and ps sivin discussing (most of the time) on some interesting issues. There were like 8 of us on the yahoo messenger conference. It lasted for almost two hours!Wanna know what we discussed? Come for the next one :p hahahah

Had a walk in the rain (drizzle!) when I accompanied lobak to Mcd last night, for dinner. It’s my first time walking to McD ever since I moved here. It’s not really that far, only less than 10 mins walk :)

Oh, btw, Miss Shua had just converted to permanent position in Intel, Penang! Congrats girl~ Not forgetting, Ms Panda, my housemate oso had been converted as permanent staff in Motorola, Cyberjaya. Man.. they’re having real handsome paycheck for a fresh graduate.*envy-nya~glowing greeeeeeen* Many of our MMU graduates were hired by big giant ICT companies after the final semester or some during. Well, MMU may not be the best place to study, but it does help a bit in securing a job upon the graduation.

Hrm.. gotta get back to work liao..

Tata..

As i was preparing to post this entry, i found out from Limei's msg in my tag-board that Ping Mi (my secondary school mate) is getting married on 11th Dec 2005!!!!!!! This come as a surprise.. i didn't expect another wedding..... so soon... Hrm..well, i have not been invited yet :p hahaha.. anyways, CONGRATS, ping mi :p

No comments: