Tuesday, November 08, 2005

online CG!

Just had our first "official" online CG with Ps Sivin and David a few hours ago. It was rather impromptu as Ps Sivin invited us for a Yahoo Conference out of the blue with the message “our first online CG?” or something like that. :D

But it went on well, though we had been disconnected for a few times, and need to be re-invited again.I think Ps Sivin could relate almost “anything” (any “messy” occurrences) to Christ when he described those re-inviting session as how we often need to re-invite Christ into our life again. (I hope I didn’t misquote him :p)

We had a little ice-breaker, and talked about our life “calling” (career!) to some counseling discussion and the session was ended with prayers.

I think online CG is pretty cool~

Looking forward for more :)

Btw, anyone is welcomed to join.

4 comments:

Sivin Kit said...

I hope we could get some on a skype chat someday I tried it and it was good

eechia said...

haha.. you still prefer skype huh :p
we can try i guess :D

Anonymous said...

HEys..... we have the same layout la.... XP but your's more colourful... I'm keeping a green feel all the way...:D How are you doing?

-vin-

eechia said...

alvin, i like the green feel too~ :p
me doing fine :p