Wednesday, November 02, 2005

.: reunion :.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
St Louis Church, Taiping ~ the church i attended when i was in F2
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mother Mary altar :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SM Convent, Taiping~ my school!!

things i've done in taiping :

+ catching up with old time buddies..
+ cut my hair.. for RM7 (kinda ironic, the hairdresser actually layered my hair, which is the last thing i want on my hair)
+ ate the best chicken wings at "Tai-Wo' with kaisim
+ met up with my ex-supervisor from World of Cartoons
+ met up with mr koo
+ met up with my family and had a family dinner
+ visited my physic tuition teacher mr lim, he could still recognise me :p
+ visited my god sis and family
+ met up with an aunty
+ drove around Taiping..
+ visited St Louise Church(the church next to my school :p ), to take pics!
+ go back to my old house :)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my neices :) pretty huh? :p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my nephews :p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i saw panguins today at Duta Vista :)


goin to work tmrw, then goin back to jb for the Raya Holidays.. and maybe Singapore too~
whee~~ long vacation...

3 comments:

Jase Lee said...

Nice. Been a while since I visited my father's home town. Nice lake garden... Maxwell hill... argh...

eechia said...

oh..ur father's hometown is taiping? how nice :) you should go back.. taiping has changed... developing lah..

Jase Lee said...

I know. Still missed the Chee Chong Fun in the food court where they have yam cake served together with the CCF. Watery source with chili... Mmmmph, mouth watering session!