Monday, August 22, 2005

wow..i drove in KL today ;))

I have not been driving in KL for a very long time (not that i always drive ;p) The last time, which is the first time, i drove in KL was like 4 years ago. :D

Jason didn't have enough sleep yesterday, so, he decided to let me drive to church today. It's a manual Kelisa. :D It was so exciting.. as i had only driven from Seri Kembangan to Cyberjaya for work when my friend went on vacation. She left her car in KL, so i drove to work. And.. my driving is not very safe.. as what my friends would say. Michelle commented before that i drive like a fish.. *ahahahah* :">

Thank God, we reached Glad Tidings, PJ safely, and it only took us about 35mins to reach there :)
More details on the visit, Symphony
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: