Friday, August 19, 2005

White wedding for Limei, congratulation... :)

I'm so so so excited. My friend will be throwing her wedding dinner in Taiping on 29th October 2005. She asked me if I could make it. Of course I'll make it for her wedding dinner...
She's the first one to get married among our friends..so, she wants to make it a memorable one..
And she set the dress code to be : WHITE :

hehe..i'm just sooo excited..
Some of her wedding photos :



Andy & Limei


once again,
congratulation Limei :)

2 comments:

tash said...

hey girl..told limei tat white is so gonna make me look so fat muahahahaha but am really excited bout tis..looking forward :) must come o~~`long time din c ya d~~~

luv,
kaisim

eechia said...

hehehe,i'll surely go, kaisim. i can't wait too.. so excited, gonna meet so many of you ;p
if you realised, i linked the pics from your blog ;p thankss..