Thursday, August 18, 2005

Graduation pics...

These pictures are taken by HanWei and HongYaw in MMU, Cyberjaya few days before my convocation ;)




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
eechia & yenli


in front of the library



in front of FOE staircase


in front of the library... eechia & yenli , i like this pic a lot :D


in front of the library .. yenli & eechia




This pic is taken on my convocation day :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
top(L to R) : christina, woanlih , chailee
bottom(L to R): eechia, zaaiyuen (ah mar), shushan, alice

more pictures coming.... :D

lalaaaa...lala...la

*updated : more of my gradution pics here :D

5 comments:

jacko492 said...

Enjoyed it & marked it for later. Have a small site about Agent Orange it covers spinal bifada which is obvious, but it happened to me and I wanted to write about it.---Jack---

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the excellent Blog site you've provided.
Special Tips And Information About Used Car For Sale.
Save Time Looking For Used Car For Sale Fact And Information.

Anonymous said...

AMD's Turion is for thin and light? Yeah right
One sidebar to my last blog - a discussion of Vista testing as well as a walk down memory lane - was that when I decided to get an AMD 64-bit Turion-based notebook, my assumption was that I'd be able to find ...
Thanks for setting up your information site here. I'm going to bookmark it for future reference.

I have a arthritis pain relief site/blog. It covers arthritis pain relief related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get a chance



I think you have a nice site setup here for information purposes. Thanks for doing so.

I've got a arthritis pain relief site/blog. It pretty much covers arthritis pain relief related stuff.

Check us out if get time.

Sivin Kit said...

strange anonymous comments :-P

anyway, I can see the graduands are so so happy!

eechia said...

ps sivin, i can't agree more.. the comments are really weird!

:D