Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Focus! Focus! Focus!

Looking at the rate I blog nowadays, one knows what I have been doing in the office. I’ve lost my focus. I feel that I’ve been waking up every morning, coming to work and return home aimlessly. Where is my focus? What do I want to achieve in my life? What am I doing now? Am I walking towards my goals? Or, do I have any now?

I feel so disconnected. All the reasons why I accepted a job in MMU, Cyberjaya seems to be disappearing. What has caused me to stay in MMU seems to be vague beyond my reach now.

I need to reflect and to find a focus for everything that I’m doing. Else life would be meaningless. No, I wouldn’t want to live my life that way.

11 comments:

little j said...

i think most of us, at one time or another, have lost our own aim in life. i've been through that.. and it is a very depressing period. i guess we're mere mortals after all. ;)

i'm sure u can find ur aim soon :)

tash said...

true..i agree..no worry, everything wil b fine..

eechia said...

hey, thanks for the encouragement, i'm sure i'll make it through the rain *hahah* ;p

little j said...

LOL... i can imagine sam rolling his eyes and laughing his sarcastic laughter!!

eechia said...

ahahah.. very long never see sam liao, kinda miss him tho.. he always tease me about mariah carey one ler..

mpfun said...

I know you're already reading my blog entry on this issue.. but i think i'll still point the readers my related entry... here in case if there's anyone who's also facing the same problem...

eechia said...

hahah.. yes i've read. and thanks. :) i does help :p

little j said...

yea lor.. that guy and mariah carey never clicked. i lost touch with him ade lar.. where's he working? did u see him at the convo?

eechia said...

urmm.. nope, he didn't attend for convo. smth happened to her sis, so he was there with his family. i think he's working in kelanajaya now..

little j said...

ooooo wonder how's he now.. haha.. i think he must be driving ppl around him up the wall.. just like what he did to u :p

eechia said...

hehe.. tat's sam! i tot he always does the same thing to u oso