Monday, October 17, 2005

evelyn dahh-ling, happy birthday ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Evelyn :p

:)

my best friend,my tai lo, my "evil" friend, evelyn is turning 22 today ;)

We've known each other for almost 10 years! Were in the same class for 3 years. enjoyed it.
The last time was during f4, where she sat next to me. As usual, she likes to "kacau"(disturb) me.
we call each other names and pinched each other almost everyday while fighting in the class. occasionally complained to our teachers :p (not all the teacher, only to mr voon and sometimes mr tan :p)

She has turned into a beautiful young lady :p. very lady-like and "si man" now, very opposite from her secondary school image, where everyone called her "tai-lo" :p hahaha..

So now she's in UK. i hope she gets my text message.

miss you. hope to see you soon :p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
during the one of the final days in school. THAT is my BIKE! i rode to school during F5.
Picture taken by Mr Voon :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In Chilli, during one of our recent meet-up before she leave for UK.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Two roses for you, have a blessed birthday, i love you ;p

3 comments:

Jase Lee said...

Old memories can sometimes be so fond...

eechia said...

:)

Jase Lee said...

Well, most of my old friends are either in out of this countries or they're at KL...

Goes to show how KL sucks out your friends... :P