Tuesday, August 03, 2004

He is faithful....

everything went fine yesterday morning, i got all the time slot i wanted during pre-course registration, some of my friends don't, so thank God for it. So, i went to withdraw money from the bank using my bank book after i've registered my course, and went to work after that. God has blessed me with wonderful roomiess.., my roomie fetched me to work yesterday from campus, else i'll have to take bus to the office.



so, everything went on fine.. until during lunch time. After lunch, as i wanted to pay for my food, i realized that my purse was empty, there's no cash in it. i was shocked and try to recall what had happened, then i remembered that i didn't collect my cash (RM100) from the bank officer, but the transaction was ade made. Gosh, how could i be so careless?



My collegue then fetched me to t he bank, on the way, i was praying that the money would be returned to me, cos one of my collegue gave me cold feet. he said, most probably your money would be gone. :(



when i reached the bank, i told the bank officer abt my problem and showed them the transaction, praise God, i got my money back! They said, they were wondering where does the RM100 comes from. :D..



well, i have a good God.. hehe my fren jokingly said that, maybe it'll time for him to convert to christianity, haha.. cos everything went well for me even for the course registration, cos he didn't get wat he wants, and he said, "maybe Jesus is better at course registration" keke..



yep, i've came to understand that as long as we seek God in the things that we do, eventually everything will fall right into places :)







2 comments:

.:mysh:. said...

amen :) He IS faithful.

eechia said...

Amen.