Thursday, August 19, 2004

yay!pc upgraded to 768 speed muahaha

i've just bought a new 512 Kingston ram for my pc. The performance is so much faster now.. woohoooo!!! Come and think of it, i realized that i had been upgrading my pc from time to time...



1) i bought a ASUS CD-R writer - end of last year, ithink

2) i upgraded i my hardisk space from 40G to 120G ~muahaha ~i bought another Maxtor 80G of hard disk- beginning of the year for my FreeBSD project

3) bought another Kingston 512 ram yesterday(18/8)!!!



Besides that, i've got



1) a FREE Compact IPAD PDA

2) a FREE Sony CD-R/VCD player (Discman)



from my cousin the last time i went to Singapore.. not forgetting..



my NIKON COOLPIX 5200 Digicam



mm.. right now, i'm thinking of getting a PENDRIVE.. watcha think?



hmmph.. life is soo good..



~Thank You, Lord~



2 comments:

.:mysh:. said...

ish ish, banyaknya benda kengchaooo... i wannnttt tooo :D * glad fer you, chia * and heyy, get a mp3flashdrive. ahah :P

eechia said...

mysh: tot of that too.muahhaha.. but it's too costly la.. no money :(