Monday, August 09, 2004

my disappointing trip to the government hospital

720am - woke up

800am- went to Putrajaya Health Centre (Pusat Kesihatan Putrajaya) for my dental appointment which i made THREE months ago with lobak.

820am- reached PHC and successfully registered myself.

830 am- went into the clinic happily thinking that i'll get my tooth "done" by 9-93o am.

930am- leave PHC without any adjustment made to my tooth.



REASON?

i do not actually know why. i've waited for more than an hour for an appointment i've made THREE months ago for a minor filling treatment. There were at least 4 other patients in the clinic, some came later but they got to go into the treatment room first.And there was I watching them entering the room helplessly waiting for my turn to be called in.At last, i gave up. I couldn't wait any longer, cos have to go to work . I'm supposed to go to the office at 9am. But i went to the dentist first, with a hope that i could reach office in time, or maybe lastest by 930am without any cavities. Well, i did reached my office at around 930am, but with cavity in my tooth. *sigh*



looks like i had waken up early for nothing.. i guess "early birds get the worms" didn't really apply to all situations tho..

No comments: