Friday, July 30, 2004

mfc.. not my cup of tea.. :(

i'm hungry and sleepy now.. but i have not finished my work.. howww??? :(( i need to get it done by today and it's ade 529 now.. am taking a break now :D . i'm just so bad in programming.. arghh... anyway, i'm dealing with MFC now.. and MFC is supposed to be easy, that's why it's not taught in uni.. we got to learn it ourselves, and i'm struggling.. *sob* *sob*



anyway, i have got a good news today. after a few days of hardworks by me and my fyp groupmates(peiling and zaaiyuen), our proposal has finally got accepted!! yay!! yep, thank God for that.. thank you.. those who had prayed for me too, namely michelle, chernliang and gimhan :D.. thank u soo much.. and... we've got Mr Ezmir as our lecturer.. yay!

2 comments:

.:mysh:. said...

yayy fer you? ahha. *clap clap* hope it'll be smoooth all the way till the end. will keep u in prayer. *hugs~!*

eechia said...

mich: thanks for the support. :)