Tuesday, July 27, 2004

great weekend with air asia

i had a great weekend. i flew back to jb with my bro on friday evening, and we reached jb after 45 mins from klia. man.. it's soo FAST, it takes 5 hours to reach jb from kl if i were to take bus, well, thanks to Air Asia, now everyone can fly. heheh..



we reached jb at nite, the next morning i went to renew my passport coz my aunt has

a house warming party, it can be called as family reunion dinner cos most of my relatives were present. Another reason for the party was for my cousin, as he will be leaving for china (he has been working in china for 2 years) and had planned a expediture to cycle back from china for 3 months with his fren. yes, cycling from china to singapore. and the reason for this event is to raise fund for one children home in china and singapore. power rite?

btw, u can check out http://www.spokesandsprouts.org




my cousin is on the left
Posted by Hello



didn't know my cousin is so power one. he's quite athletic one. he joined the national service for err..i dunno how long, but i think it's one year. and he cycles in singapore as well.it's indeed very challenging to cycle from china to singapore, but it's dangerous as well.i could only pray that he can reach home safely.



in the party, my mom had met a few of her long lost frens, which are my aunt's relative. ermm.. mean it would be my long long distance relative. one of them is her best fren. but they had not meet up in years.



Her name is Cat, she invited us to her house the next day. she stays in a 3-storey Bungalow in East Coast Point. her house is consider very big, for a singaporean. what happened was, before this she has a 2 and a half storey semi-D, which she bought for 500K many years back. but she managed to sell it for 3 MILLIONS!!!! and she bought that 3-storey bungalow. keng rite..

No comments: