Wednesday, January 14, 2004

yay! my first BLOG

my first blog. had been wanting to create my own blog few months ago, but didn't manage to do so. so, here am i. i think this is pretty cool, online journal huh.



attended 6 hours of lectures today. one word :: BORED :: went swimming wif my roomies after class. though it was like less than 15 mins, but it was refreshing. why 15 mins? cos i was rushin for CF. :)

after CF, went over to moi frens' house, spent like more than an hour there, chattin' bout d most popular topic among my coursemate --> the placement of industrial training --> before, during and after.



anyway, read my lil pink book just now, had not been touching it for quite some time, and found this passage ::



"and he should find it, assurredly, I say to you, he rejoices more over that sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray" - Matthew 18:13



yeps, was feeling rather faithless lately. don't think i found this phrase by accident. guess it's meant for me to read it. :)



ok, guess it's bout all... goodnitesssssssss

No comments: