Friday, January 16, 2004

long and tiring day..

woke up at 730 in the morning yesterday, went for class, came back, take a short nap in the evening then went replacement class again at night. my life seems to be revolving around my classes..

what happenned later was, i went out celebrating my fren, serene's 21st birthday in putrajaya. *happy birthday serene!*it was fun.. i really like putrajaya's building, especially at night, it looks beautiful.. took some pictures, later went to mamak in putrajaya, we din really know the way around this town, so i called up ken to ask for directions.. *thanks ken* hehe.. ken memang famous with foods' location one..

we came back around 2+am. yeps it was a tiring day for me. nevertheless, spending time wif frens, having fun together, was really GREAT. ha, see the importance of frens in my life.. ;;)



**********



today is firday, and the time is 1112 am. yeps,i just came back from class AGAIN. got 8am class in the morning, woke up late, but thanks to beelie's call, else i will be still ASLEEP now. ;) so, what do i have on my list today? mmm.. class in the afternoon and evening.. hopefully afterthat i'll get to spend some relaxing time alone..........



oh ya.. silly me, regarding my phone.. i could "on" / activate the dictionary option ade. so silly it's so simple yet i didn't know how. ishh...





No comments: