Saturday, January 17, 2004

i wanna go shopping~~

it's saturday and i'm at home! i wannaaaaa go shopping!!! dun wan to waste my saturday at home. everyone seems to be goin out shopping for CNY. and here am i expressing my desireee, and not doin anything abt it.. *pathetic*



well, maybe i could start my day doing my projects. afterall there are really many assignments and projects lining up to be completed. especially after chinese new year, the tots of midterm tests and projects is really freakin me out! i could ade foresee how my life would be after CNY break. *sigh* no, not good at all.



maybe i should really learn how to start doing my work and not whining here abt all the work that i have to do.. yea.. gotta be more optimistic.. yeps.. God will grant me strength to do all these.. thank you, GOD ;)



No comments: