Wednesday, January 21, 2004

a time of bonding...~ turning point of lifee.... ~ my LIFE!

i'm in cybercafe now, accompanied by my brothers who are playing RO. had a wonderful day today wif my family :) went to a new jusco in permas jaya. then later at nite, we went to "city square", that's when i bought my tops for cny.. YEA!!! and my mum bought a pair of heels.. hehe... no new shoe for me this cny. :) it doesn't really matter, cos i very yim chim in buying shoe one.. must see nice one only buy ;p.. i din really buy any cny clothes this year..just one skirt which costed rm10. heheh.. but thank GOD my mum bought be a pair of jeans.. YEA!! now i have a set of new clothes to waer on the first day of cny..

feeling really glad to be wif my family. cos we hardly spend much time together- wif me in cyberjaya and my bro in tarc. we only meet during semester breaks or cny. so must appreciate this timeeeeeeee.. :)



as i was walking here, i saw a group of teenagers, i think they are around 13-14 years old. i saw them smoking.. man.. what's wrong wif kids nowadays?? i know smoking is common, but they are still soo YOUNG, or maybe small.. sighh.. they acted as if they were adults..



well well, maybe i should just mind my own bussiness.. after all, there are so much to do, but so little time left... :( what i can do now, is just to enjoy my CNY and family bonding- haha.. feeling kinda excited now, cos gonna meet my cousins soon. i know i'm goin to have a great time wif them. :)



i had been doing a lot of thinking lately..

if not for that "meeting" my life would not be like now, i think it would be diferrent, don't even dare to think how it would be. there was a time in life where i had this "meeting" with my frens that had actually changed my life... i would say that it's a blessing, it seems to be a turning point of my life.. where it sort of changes my lifestyle gradually.. and it had definitely blessed me with a group of special frens. frens that i'm hanging out now... these group of frens, are ppl i can depend on, in time of difficulties.. and they had make life easier for me. yeps, thank God for them.. :)

if i had not gone for this meeting, then they would not come into my life..

sometimes, we may not see the value of certain things that had happenned in our life, but we'll never know, cos it be just be a turning point of our life.. ~ like mine..

No comments: