Thursday, November 25, 2004

it's Your grace..

i've did the sillyiest thing any student would do when they are goin for thier examination. i forgot to bring my purse with me when i went for my 2nd paper this morning. My student Id and IC are all in my wallet. I have nothing to identify myself. Technically, i should not be able to sit for the exam, unless i can produce a document to prove that i am who i am..



but, amazingly.... by God's grace, the invigilator didn't force me to rush back to take my Student ID, he allowed me to sit for my examination!! yes, even without any document to identify who i am. Thank God!!!



Anyway, he asked me to show him my ID after the paper, so i rushed back to take my ID. ironicly when i return to the exam venue, he was no longer there.



So, next time if u ever forgot to bring your ID to exam, this is what you should do:

go to the exam unit, tell them what happened, then they'll authenticate your identity :)



it has always been Your grace that carry me through, thank You, Lord..



2 down, 1 more paper to go tomorrow and i'll be set FREE!!



No comments: