Sunday, May 17, 2009

Today I celebrate you, Mum


Thank you for the 9 months of discomfort while expecting me…
…for enduring the pain of labour.. (though you always tell us that it was not very painful as the three of us were very small sized, I only weighed around 4 pound :p)

Thank you for running between 2 jobs everyday for the past 13 years or so just to put food on the table…
And you never once complain about the hardship and pain you went through…
..for driving 8 hours from Singapore to Taiping just to see us at least twice monthly..
..for driving down to Taiping just to drive me to Johor during school holiday..

Thank you for giving me the liberty to do whatever I want, with no constraint at all…
..for trusting me enough, that I’ll not abuse the freedom you gave.…
..for allowing me to fly…

I am who I am today because of you…
…because you gave us your best, 
…and believed that we deserve that...

It has always been my prayers that you’ll find happiness one day,
And I’m so thankful that you have found one.. :)
You deserve all the joy and happiness…

Thank you, Mummy.
I’ll always remember you on this day.




No comments: