Friday, May 22, 2009

Jambo! AFRICA!


Inje is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year. There are many lined up events for this celebration. One of it is 2009 Culture-in-us, INJE : JAMBO! AFRICA! from 21st May - 4th June.
It's jointly organised by Inje University and the Africa Art Museum. :)

I had my first African experience in Korea! I was mesmerised by its music and dance. They can really sing and dance well. I am already thinking about visiting Africa! :p I wonder when will that be. lalalaaa~ :p

I think the performance is known as AANINKA, and they performed the following:
  1. Concernt Percussion
  2. Zagroby
  3. Mandigue
  4. Ndomola
  5. Mbalax
  6. Mbalax
  7. Zyglibity











They pulled the some of the crowd to the stage to dance with them.


















No comments: