Friday, April 17, 2009

.....konichiwa.

Am currently in Busan International Airport waiting for my flight to Narita, Japan.

I had never felt so stressed travelling alone before. (Ok, this is only my second time travelling to a foreign land all by myself) Even when I was coming to Korea I didn't feel nervous or stress for travelling alone. But this time, it's just different. Maybe because I don't know the language-Japanese and the country well, but neither can I speak Korean!

While on the way to the airport from Inje University, I realised that I've forgotten my Yen! I do not have any Yen with me at all! How silly and careless!! Had to ask the taxi driver to make a U-turn back to Obang-dong where Inje University is located. We were already half way through! Urgh.

So, he made a U-turn, and I managed to get my money from my room. At that point, I felt so suffocated, almost feel like vomitting. Maybe because I woke up too early (at 430am) and didn't have enough sleep. The taxi driver was concern about my departure time, but he couldn't understand what I was saying when I told him that my flight is at 8am. Sigh. Need to work harder on my Korean. I had to call my roomate to talk to him. I ended up paying 30000Won (~Rm90) for the cab fare, double from what I was supposed to pay. Sigh. Lesson we paid for mistakes in life.

Hhmm... it's okay. Well, at least I get to travel to Japan and I'm really thankful for it, from flight to accomodation and getting friends to go around with me (not everyday though). Hopefully, it'll be a relaxing trip. I didn't really believe that I'm going to Japan until after I checked in. :p It still feels rather surreal.

But, yeah... thank you God for everything.





No comments: