Sunday, April 05, 2009

annyeong-haseyo


Welcome to South Korea!


Upon arrival at Incheon Airport, I took the Express Train to Gimpo Airport, it only costed me 3200Won (about RM10). So much cheaper than KLIA Express. It took 33mins to reach the Gimpo Airport form Incheon Airport.




The train is called A REX.


I had to take a flight from the Gimpo International airport to Busan Airport.


Thank God for Beelie, she helped me to purchase the air ticket from Gimpo to Busan online. I couldn't do it myself because everything is in Korean. :p

Air Busan is really good. My flight was at 12.30pm,but I reached and checked in at 10am. The staff asked if I want to change to an earlier flight. So, I took the 10.30am flight instead. Nice!


Bee Lie met me in the Busan airport :)

After that, Hee Jung, the course co-ordinator came to pick me from the airport with Dave to Inje University in Gim Hae.


Welcome to Inje University. I was greeted by the cherry blossoms (bol kot).








These are the places that I need to pass through to get to my dorm from the university entrance. :) Beautiful ,eh?


My dormitory ~ Inje English Town


My room


The table


The cupboard


View outside my room.

I arrived on Thursday, and every Thursday there's a Taekwondo class. So, I just joined in the class to watch and take photos. ;p


Warming up~


:)

At night, the other participants who were there earlier had a welcoming dinner for me and Kelvin (another Malaysian who also went late, but he went a day earlier than me) That was really very nice of them.

After that, we went to Karaoke. :p And I got a little drunk that night. eheheh..


During dinner.

Karaoke time~

Teck Fann, another Malaysian was playing 'drum' with a pair of chopsticks and the tambourine. :p I did that too. It was quite fun.

6 comments:

Alpha Lim said...

Beautiful photos!

Everything looks like a different world, over there.
Very crisp and clear - the way I remember Korea.

Everything looks different from Malaysia, except the pictures of your room. Those look like a typical Malaysian dorm room.

So maybe you can enjoy the otherworldliness of it outside, and then feel at home when you get back to your room, heheheh...

Have fun, keep posting!

Jia said...

i hope to go korea too someday.. Have fun and take care always! ;)

Unknown said...

Anyeong Haseyo!!!

Glad to hear that you have reached Korea safe and sound. Aiyo friend, you don't have prove by taking picture of the ticket. Everyone knows that you are in Korea hmmmm.. jealous jealous.

Enjoy yourself ya!!!

WLih said...

uhuhuhh jealous (T_T)
Katak...let's go Korea....

ee chia said...

Thanks Alpha! :p
I think their dorm is much better than Malaysia's one, well at least the ones in MMU :p

Jia & Woan Lih, come come comeeeeee!

Serena :p (ahahah.. never call you that before :p), it's fun to take pictures mah :p

k.o.p.i.a.i.s said...

sweety...u look very pinky le -___-" must be very enjoy hahaha take care ya :P