Saturday, December 31, 2005

to 2005, cheers!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Where will you be tonight? I have a few choices; going out with friends, to see fireworks in Ikano, or to go for watchnight (new year eve church service). I wanted to go for the service. But it only starts at 10pm. I don’t know how to go yet. I was there last year, committing the first hour of 2005 to the Lord, praying for a great year ahead that will be filled by God’s grace and blessing. It was indeed a blessed year, one that filled with much tears and laughter, joy and hurts, surprises after surprises, reunions with family and friends.

+ Meeting my nephews and nieces who have grown up! The last time I saw them, they were still babies, or toddlers or kids.. but now, some are almost the same height as me, and some couldn’t recognize me! Boy, I’m getting older!
+Never felt so satisfied with my project before~ my FYP – designing and programming the project from scratch with my group mates.
+First ever mission trip ~ Phnom Penh and Kg Cham
+ Took MAS for the first time!
+ graduation in Malacca - again giving me a taste of Malacca town. Even though I’ve only stayed there for one year during my Pre-U, Malacca is almost like my second hometown…. Nyonya Cendol…,satay celup…!
+ first job with a 25 days of leave – wonder how am I going to survive the next job?
+ been more frequent in my campus this year than my 3 years of studying there-cos I work there now.
+Making time to spend time with friends that I’ve not seen for a long period of time. Hoping that we’ll continue to meeting despite of our busy schedule.
+ meeting my long lost aunt and cousins only to find out that a few of them have married~
+ beginning to realize there are something which I have not let go, there important matters to deal with, wounds to be healed.
+ made a big decision that would have probably changed my lifestyle
+I’ve never travel more than any other year.(Peninsular Malaysia.except the East-Coast region, Phnom Penh, Singapore, Sabah, HK (stopover also consider la~ haha), Taipei! )
+Never been so far away from home before ~ first is the Tip of Borneo, Sabah, then it’s Taipei~
+ White water rafting in Padas River, Beaufort ~ it’s so exciting and so much fun!
+ Met many new friends – colleagues, Sabah trips, NC (especially my small group mates~ I miss them!), Taipei Trip (SWL gang~ miss them too :p), fellow BLC-ians
+ beginning to accept who I really am. And be the person I am supposed to be, even as I try to improve myself.
+ managed to catch the first-ever Chinese musical that’s equivalent to broadways, Snow.Wolf.Lake (the one with 张学友 final appearance) in Malaysia and Taipei ~awesome! Thank you, Lord!
+ Took Cathay Pacific for the first time!
+ Met Jacky Cheung and Nnadia Chan for the first time! (more time to come?)
+ spending Christmas with my cousins and the public transport ~ haha
+ had precious memories with wortel~ thank you for being part of my life :p
+ having an online counselor, haha :D
+ have a whole new perspective on the scriptures ~ thanks to my bible study sensai, Ms Phd in Bluffology~ love u loads!
+ I was seeking and am still seeking.
+ I found the meaning of Christmas :) but I failed planting ‘the’-flag on the enemy’s territories on tis Christmas season. :(


I do not want to let 2005 passed by just like any other year. I want to reflect on it so that I could appreciate it.

2005, has indeed been a year filled with grace and blessing from above. Thank you, Lord

This new year.. as how she has put it, I want to continue holding on to something bigger, something stronger, till I become the

POIEMA.

4 comments:

jia said...

jia y0u & all the best in ur future.. will supp0rt ya alwiz.. muacks.. >:D< luv ya..

eechia said...

thank you dear~ :p

.:mysh:. said...

and i hope you would be too. :) we'll walk hand in hand to reach that ultimate. thank you for being a part of my life in 2005. and thank you for being a part of my life this coming year 2006, and the years to come. thank you for being a true and faithful friend, i love you dearrieee. don't ever drift too far apart,k? friends for always, aight? *hugg*

eechia said...

mich, thank you too :)