Friday, December 30, 2005

snow.wolf.lake

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
SWL in KL,(L-R) Nnadia Chan, Jacky Cheung and Evonne Hsu

Have not been blogging for awhile. I thought I have to at least write some review on snow.wolf.lake before other post. Even after coming back form Taipei for 3 weeks, I still have the post-snow.wolf.lake syndrome
I listen to the soundtracks almost everyday, and was not bored by it but to find myself loving it more :p

I was mesmerized by Jacky’s singing the first time I heard him live in SWL. His performance was awesome.serious! I must confess, at that time, I really thought SWL is worth watching because of him, he brings life to the whole musical. However after watching it for the second time, and listening to the soundtrack over and over again, I thought Nnadia Chan and Evonne Hsu are the perfect candidates as YuFeng and Snow, the two female leads in SWL. Evonne sings and portrays herself as Snow very well. So is Nnadia. I seriously enjoyed their performance. Ohh.. and the costumes and the stage! The stage is brilliant!

I seriously love it very much. I didn’t really review much on SWL, did i? Hehe.. well, let the pictures speak for itself.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

you can read the review here :p
and here,
here,
and here
heheh :D

2 comments:

tash said...

chia, again n agina..i am so jealous of u..can't bear to scroll down u know seeing jacky's pic kekekekekeke

eechia said...

hehehee... :p