Thursday, June 24, 2004

my maiden trip to cheras pasar malam

for the first time of 2 years staying in cyberjaya, finally, i've stepped my feet into a pasar malam!:) it was indeed a very exciting trip, i went to cheras pasar malam yesterday with my lovely roomates (haha) and some friends. started our journey at 7+ and came back at 12am!!muahaha



okie, let's see, i bought a pair of slipper (rm4.50),

a skirt (rm25), a pair of sock (rm8), and the best thing is my SNOOPY pyjamas (rm10). *muahahaha*. plus the food that i've bought,my total spending expenditure for yesterday was more than rm60. :D



i think this pasar malam is one of the biggest in malaysia. it has so many stalls, and i didn't even finish walking yesterday even after spending about four hours there. they sells so many pretty and cheap skirt there, however, there's no fitting room there to try the skirt. :(



overall, i enjoyed all the food there, except for one stall which i have to wait for more than 30mins to get a seat at that stall, to find out that the laksa is not delicious. ishh...



besides, i've met my exschoolmate, liyien there too. :D yay!!

thank you Lord for pasar malam :)





No comments: