Monday, May 17, 2004

happy BIRTHDAaaaaaaaY to MEEEEEEE!!!!

today is my birthday!! yeaaa!!!! MY DAY!!!!muahahhah

21 years old ade!!!! heheheh.... i couldn't believe that i'm actually 21 now..

when i was smaller, i always wish that i could grow up faster but nowww.. i dun wan to grow old so fast..

it's scary how time flies! it still couldn't register in my mind that i'm 21 now..

i feel like i'm 18.. muahahahhaah.. itu cheong gim han said i look like 15... cis cis cis..

mmmm.. birthday? celebration? does birthday always go with celebration..?

when i was younger, i was very excited abt my birthday, i am still now.. i'll always make sure that there'll be a cake on my birthday.. hahaha.. but now,not anymore.. i think..

i feel that, i should be celebrating for my mum instead.. cos she had to go thru all the labour pain and agony for me.. *sniff**sniff*



No comments: