Saturday, May 22, 2004

FYP dilemma... *clueless*

mm... i've just got back from CGL trainning.. spent like the whole day in the trainning..

dunno why just have the feeling of heaviness in me.. ahh.. feel kinda down now..

maybe because i saw my roomate discussing abt her FYP now with her groupmates...

but for me.. i don't have a slightest idea on what to do for my FYP.. gosh! i haven't even settle the issue of fyp members yet, what's more abt the ideas.. *sigh*

talking abt ideas for FYP, i seriously dunno what to do, or how could i implement what i've learnt for 3 years from MMU..

ahh... feeling so helpless now.. God, please show me the way.. bend me if You need,Lord..

i hope that i could really LEARN smth thru this industrial trainning... please gimme a learning heart, Lord.. Amen



No comments: