Saturday, February 05, 2005

a reason to be thankful

Happy Chinese New Year



i went for my CNY shopping yesterday with my frens. The trip was not futile as i had got myself a skirt, a dress and a top! :) i did learnt a lesson today. My lesson is, we should follow our heart to buy what we like, instead of what's logic.





**************



i'll be goin leaving for JB later at 12pm. I had wanted to go back to Taiping so badly, but i couldn't make it, due to my indecisiveness mind *roll eyes* Anyhow, i couldn't find any transport to go back too. This is the fourth years of me not spending my CNY in Taiping. Yes, i am missing Taiping..



i miss the food..

i miss Kaka kuey teow th'ng

i miss the chicken wings

i miss the char kuey teow



i miss the town

i miss walking around taiping town



i miss the greeness of lake garden,

the stillness of the water..

the sound of the children playing..



i miss the evening in taiping

i miss the night market



i miss Convent

i miss my schooling days

where the days were so innocent..



i miss the serenity of Taiping..

yet i miss the busyness of it during CNY..

and.most of all...

i miss my family and friends in taiping



**************



i've learnt that, everyday is a reason to be thankful..

i am thankful for the sun that shines in the morning, for the rainy days, for the blowing wind,for a good night sleep, for my family and my friends to share joys, laughters,love, and sorrow , for a place to stay ....

i'm thankful knowing the purpose of my life every morning i wake up..

i'm thankful for this life that i'm living..

i'm thankful for knowing that God is in control of tomorrow..



*************





1 comment:

KYORA said...

ee chia? batch spm 2000?