Saturday, February 21, 2004

thank you GOD for answering my prayers *AMEN*

God has been so good to me, granting all my prayers. :) I had won 2 VIP seats and backstage passes to Mariah Carey concert in Stadium Merdeka yesterday. The concert was GREAT, really, she really got a beautiful voice. hehe... anyway, one week before the concert, i tried to enter the mix fm "Mariah Mania" contest, to win VIP seats, as well as backstage passes, plus A TRIP TO DUBAI to catch her concert on 26 feb, including RM1000 spending money. I had to wait for the "cue to call" everyday for last week, the feeling was indescribleable, it was a mixture of, excitement, happy, sad and dissapointment. Happy was because, it's time for the cue to call, and i have the chance to be the grand prize winner for MIX fim, that's if i get thru the line which is so damn hard to get thru. At the same week, i had FOUR tests and ONE presentation, i seriously dunno how i survived through that, but i guess God had been gracious enough to survived me through it. I had no worries at all, i was at peace most of the time, doing what i can do today and not worrying about what will happen tomorrow. Anyway as the date of concert gets nearer, and i still haven't get my ticket, my god-sis has decided to give a treat to her concert, knowing tat i couldn't affort it. *so sweet, rite* So, i bought the ticket, which costed RM268. ACTually, i tot of upgrading the ticket to 388, cos my fren will be goin for the 388 one, but before i did tat, i got a call from bluehyppo, saying tat i've WON the GRAND PRIZE!!*praise GOD* it's truly amazing, cos when i asked them, the senior editor from bluehyppo who called me,Marina, for the second highest point for the contest, cos i tot i've got the highest point. Marina said another guy got higher points than me,but the thing is , he has got only one streamyx account, so, they disqualified him, i've got 7, and they chose me to be the winner!! *Praise God* . The girls who are incharge of the contest are Marina and Sheena, they had been a blessing to me. On thursday, Marina asked me if i would like to see MARIAH from Klia , i said yes, and they fetched me to klia wif another fren of mine. After the concert, we were supposed to meet Mariah backstage, but it was too hot for her, so she went back to the hotel first, and we are to meet her from the hotel. Marina and Sheena went to the hotel wif me. When we reached there, other winners who got backstage passes from Metrojaya and 98.8 fm , asked us how we get there, cos they have to go there all by themselves. they were so envious of us, cos we were so well-treated by the tm-net staff. *GOD is good rite*.. and finally.. i met ms Mariah Carey..... :)

No comments: